Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Attention Idiot Buyers: Get PS3/MGS4 Bundle For 3x MSRP!

Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 3/Metal Gear Solid 4 gunmetal grey bundle that everyone is going apeshit over is now being whored out on eBay at ludicrous prices, most hovering around $1,000-$1,500, and one going up to $9,999. What. The. Fuck. I hate stupid rich people.

Am I the only one who thinks the gunmetal version is bullshit? Yes, it's pretty. Yes, I'd like one instead of the black. But it has a 40GB hard drive and is $100 more (or $1,000 more if you're a dumbass and buy it off some scalper on eBay). Granted it comes with the limited edition MGS4, but that's only $25 more than the plain jane edition. And doesn't the 40GB model have issues with backwards compatibility? Whatever. I'll be perfectly content with my 80GB black model when it arrives on my doorstep in June, thank you very much.

No comments: