Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lifestyles of the Gifted and Geeky

I'll admit it, I've watched Cribs. I didn't want to do it, but clearly I had to know what the inside of Robbie Williams' flat in London looked like. But those days had passed....at least I thought. Now I understand how all those people can get sucked into reality television on VH1 and MTV. It all makes so much sense, after being horribly sucked into this. Damn you, Kotaku!

The folks over there managed to get shots of just about everyone's desk in the gaming industry worth noting -- from David Jaffe to Tetsuya Mizuguchi. Now I know, I know, this isn't quite news. It is, however, quite interesting. For instance, why does my man Ted Price of Insomniac Games have a 360 on his work desk, Mr. PS3 Exclusivity Deal?! Let the speculation.....BEGIN!


No comments: